Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Does it really just work?

Hello, my name is Aaron and I'm a Windows user. I've been a Microsoft user for 20 years across several different types of hardware devices. I'm pretty proficient with all things Microsoft and I just simply understand Windows.

So what's going on?

I'm tired. I'm tired of error messages, compatibility problems, upgrades and supporting computers in general. Why? I don't know. Is it because the Windows platform specifically requires constant tinkering and configuring to operate smoothly? That is the question and in order to answer it I am going to take a serious look at the competition and find out if the Mac slogan of "It just works better" is a myth or not.

Welcome to my journey and I look forward to feedback from the community as I go through the gates of the Apple community. Will I stay or will I go? Does Apple truely offer a better solution or is my frustration just with the current state of electronics and computers in general?

No comments: